Connect with a cause that needs you. Discover purpose and feel pride as part of the ImprovingBirth team!
With busy lives, it can be hard to find time to volunteer. However, the benefits of volunteering are enormous to you, your family, and your community. With approximately 10,000 volunteer hours a year, ImprovingBirth would not succeeded without the incredible contribution of our volunteers, many of whom we now call family.
Are you ready to join the team?
Imagine your words engaging and inspiring people across the country to stand up and support moms and babies.
You are the ninja we are looking for if:
- You are passionate about childbirth and maternal health
- You know how to move people and hit an emotional cord with your words
- You are familiar with writing copy for an entire communications campaign
- You are awesome at powerful copy within 140 characters (and other social media posts)
- You are tech savvy, can find your way around anything online and have mastered Google docs, understand social media and good at writing an email that will go out to thousands. Bonus if you have experience with Basecamp or other team software.
- You can jump in quickly and get to work with our communications team immediately.
March for Moms event will take place on May 6th. The majority of this work will need to be done in the next 30 days. Please email us right away if you are excited and ready to join with other passionate advocate to help Improve Birth!